Thursday, September 25, 2008

Meet our Team!

staff photo

Ellen

Hi, my name is Ellen. I moved here from Brooklyn, New York in 1974, to go to The University of Maryland. I have worked in the dental field for 30 years. My jobs have covered everything from dental assisting to administrative. I have been a Treatment Coordinator for Orchin Orthodontics for 9 years. In all of my years in this field, I have never enjoyed my job as much as I do now. The doctors have provided a very stimulating environment for their staff. They send us to seminars and conferences to keep up with the latest technologies available. And of course, we have the best patients!
Nini

I have been with Orchin Orthodontics 23 and a half years and I do all the social work of the office. This includes seating patients and keeping them happy as much as possible! No really, I have been here for over 22 years, I am part of the clinical staff for treatment, and I love my job!
Hollis

I am the Clinical Supervisor. I have been with Orchin Orthodontics for 33 years, and I still enjoy every single day of work. I love the patients and am rewarded every day by the challenges that orthodontics brings.
Lolita

I have worked at Orchin Orthodontics for 4 years, and I have known the Orchin family for over 15 years. I am a clinical assistant.
nazeeNazee
Image and bio coming soon.
Whitney
I am one of the Treatment Coordinators for Orchin Orthodontics. I have been with the team since 2001. My position is one of support to our doctors, referring doctors, patients, and parents. This keeps me busy and adds a lot of welcome challenges to my day. Please let me know if I may assist you in any way during your treatment here at Orchin Orthodontics.

No comments: