Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Orchin Orthodontics Patient Reviews

Orchin Orthodontics provides superior orthodontic treatment to Washington D.C. residents. Just see what their patients have to say!Smiles greet us when we walk in. Dr. Orchin and his staff are friendly and patient with our "hectic" and sometimes scared little darlings.
-Peter H.

They are so friendly and the staff is soooo responsive that I feel like family when I come there :)
-Eliot B.

The quality of orthodontic work performed on other patients that I personally know was excellent! That is why I chose Orchin Orthodontics.
-Richard S.

They entire staff is truly warm and friendly. Also, I can be in and out in a very timely manner.
-Sara H.

Orchin Orthodontics provides a friendly and very clean environment. They are known to be the best.
-Dick S.

No comments: