Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Featured patient review for Orchin Orthodontics!


At Orchin Orthodontics, we love hearing from current and past patients! And lately, we have been getting some pretty great patient testimonials on our Google Local page! We thought we'd share one with you today! Have a great rest of the week, and remember that our Redskins contest wraps up on Friday!


The Best Team Within 200 Miles‎‎

It gives me great pleasure to write about the Orchin practice. My son has been a patient for several years and has come out of the process of evaluation, monitoring, adjusting, and even more adjusting, with a beautiful smile that he is proud to flash at any girl who will notice. Unlike several other practioners, I never felt rushed despite the slow growth of my son's permanent teeth. I also was never pushed to pay and did not feel proceedures were done to increase revenue. I was especially impressed with how efficiently the office is managed. Wait times are minimal. Whatever schedule changes we required, sometimes with little notice, were cheerfully switched for a new time. I trust the care my son receives there and highly recommend the practice.


- S. Wilder

No comments: